the sky full of star

the sky full of star

Friday, July 2, 2010

brand new blog for my life

oppss. this is my new blog :)
i abandon that stupid wretch d. hohoho =x
this is the first post
wanna make it to be special but no idea ==
this blog so empty. hmm
should put more photos and design it nice nice :D
but, i still dun noe how to use blogspot
can somebody teach me? =o













today i was like an idiot
took out my battery without switch on the plug /.\
and.. my laptop blackout!!!
oh no! this is the 4th time d.
will spoil??? hmm. die ><













oh! this is my first time writing blog in english!
so high!!
but, in future, maybe will change back to chinese.
my english sucksssss
dun wan make ppl's eye pain =x













okays! now is alrd 1.11am
and i am still doing my stupid critical thinking research
so hardworking XD













第一篇
你的小角落
就在这里

要加油
要努力
要快乐
要幸福
要记得想我

我的六家人你们好呀
会想念你们的 :)

我会怀念那熟悉的味道
和坐扶梯的感觉

No comments:

Post a Comment